One of the most powerful features of the PreSales Leadership Collective is the ability to meet and network with other leaders in the profession. The Connections platform matches members of our community based on experience and shared interests in order to have more meaningful conversations.
This is your chance to get to know your peers and learn from each other. The goal of this program is to enable our members to broaden their view beyond their immediate colleagues.
Each month, you’ll have the option to opt into the matching round. If you’re busy, no problem! Just join a later matching round when you’re ready to meet with someone.
How it works:
Opt-in to be matched with a peer, based on compatible goals and experiences for a 30-minute virtual conversation. You'll be introduced to your match over email and receive a calendar invite to help with scheduling.
- Opt-in below by May 26th
- Keep an eye out for an introduction to your match on Wednesday/Thursday June 2nd and June 3rd
- Accept the calendar invite or reach out to your match to reschedule if needed. Feel free to change the calendar invite directly!
- Share your feedback and make suggestions for the next round of matching so we can make this experience the best it can be
Guidelines for Engagement:
- These forums are meant to be a safe, inclusive environment. If your experience felt unsafe, please contact the PSC team immediately.
- Calendar invites are editable. You can swap out the meeting link for your preferred video platform provider.
- This program is entirely optional. If you register, it is expected that you show up for your designated meeting. Can't join? Please email your match to reschedule.
- Please share your feedback with us! We’re constantly working to make introductions the most beneficial for you. Any and all feedback is welcomed.
What is the software behind Connections?
Orbiit is a matchmaking engine powering curated 1:1 community connections at scale. Orbiit relies on AI technology to connect participants with the most curated match within their community, focusing heavily on quality and impact. With over 23,000 connections made, they are a leader in 1:1 connections.