Ripple’s Corporate Strategy & Operations team (CS&O) is growing and we are looking for a Corporate Strategy and Operations Manager to join the team. The team was formed to lead corporate strategy development and execution, scale executive operations and lead strategic initiatives & partnerships. It has a unique vantage point looking across all functional areas and the overall strategic direction of the company. Ripple is looking to scale the CS&O Team to help run business operations and cross-functional strategic projects. Ideal candidates will be creative problem solvers, exceptional communicators and natural leaders with a strong bias towards action.
What you'll do:
- Identify corporate-level strategy topics, drive alignment on direction, develop a plan of actions, and partner with cross-functional teams to drive execution
- Lead cross-functional teams (through influence) across all levels to execute strategic initiatives such as:
- Manage business operations tasks including leadership dashboard updates and business review preparations
- Work with cross-functional teams to assist with annual planning and execution
- Contribute to the development of corporate strategy
- Perform analysis to guide approach and assess the success of cross-functional initiatives
- Earn the right to be a well sought-after thought partner to the leadership team
- Engage with senior leadership on a frequent basis to present findings, recommend initiatives and report on success metrics
What we're looking for:
- 7+ years experience in a business operations and/or strategy role at an enterprise software, fintech, or crypto company
- MBA highly preferred
- Deep understanding of the fintech and blockchain landscape
- Strong bias for action and aggressive about getting things done
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of proficiency in building vertical and horizontal logic for leadership presentations
- Knack for structuring and solving complex and ambiguous problems
- Comfort in a fast-paced, cross-functional work environment
- Love for startups, entrepreneurship, economics and financial markets, payments, creative thinking, storytelling
- Serious attention to detail and a commitment to excellence
- A strong track record of leading with inclusive actions that helped build a positive culture and inspired others to be their best
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), fully paid parental leave, commuter benefits
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network (RippleNet), financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai, Ripple has more than 300 customers around the world.
Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Please find our UK/EU applicant privacy notice here.