At RevenueCat, we make selling subscriptions in your mobile app easy. We launched as part of Y Combinator's summer 2018 batch and today are handling subscriptions for more than 10 million mobile subscriptions across thousands of apps. Top companies like VSCO, Notion, WidgetSmith, Buffer, and Fishbrain count on RevenueCat to power their subscriptions at scale.
Our 30 team members (and growing!) are located all over the world, from San Francisco to Madrid to Taipei, and we're proud to be a remote-first company. We're a close-knit, product-driven team, and we love our core values: Always be Shipping, Own it, Be Customer-Obsessed, and Be Balanced.
As Head of Finance & Operations, you’ll work directly with the CEO to help run the company, from strategic financial planning to making sure we don't go to business jail for missing some random governmental notice. It will all be yours (with help, of course).
- You have worked in the finance or bizops function of a post-PMF, scaling company
- You have strong analytical skills and are an advanced user of SQL, spreadsheets, and at least one BI tool
- You have 8+ years working in and around scaling startups
- You have a passion for helping others be successful and want to help developers make more money
- You have a passion for building things: systems, processes, experiences, etc.
- You are an empathetic manager and have managed diverse teams of various skillsets and levels
In the first month, you'll:
- Take ownership of operations at RevenueCat and make sure the lights stay on
- Work with the CEO to understand the company's history and make operational plans for the coming year
- Have a basic understanding of all of the company's operational complexity
Within the first 3 months, you'll:
- Begin hiring for a supporting role in operations
- Own building models around go-to-market, comp, and more to inform decision making
- Take ownership of our relationships with lawyers, accountants, etc.
Within the first 6 months, you'll:
- Have shipped one cross-functional project that helped us grow
- Help the leadership team build an OKR system and automate it with dashboards
- Craft and update board decks and investor updates and participate in board meetings regularly
Within the first 12 months, you'll:
- Design a team to handle finance and ops requirements
- Be plugged into every team at the company and help them overcome scaling challenges, from personal to financial and everything in between
- Have helped double the company in headcount and revenue
What we offer:
- $170,000-$200,000 USD + competitive equity across all geographies
- Generous stipend for home workspace
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for US team members
- Matched 401K plans for US team members
- Open vacation policy